New import is one of the inventory adjustment operations when your store already has these products in the system and only adjust these products.
There are 2 ways to import new inventory:
- If you only import a few products, you can proceed on the bePOS application according to the instruction at here.
- If you import many products, you can upload new import for these products on bePOS Back Office as instructed below..
1. Access to bePOS BackOffice sign in your account
2. On menu bar, select Inventory
3. On Inventory screen, select Adjustment orders tab - Adjustment orders
4. Create new order
- There are 2 types of order : Excel and Barcode
5. Enter order's name and select Site > Create
6. Download Excel file
> Download template in Excel
7. Input Data and upload completed file
- Enter the quantity to add new or adjust
- Choose to save (Yes) or without (No) supply price if there is a change (supply price)
- Choose a reason for this order creation
- Then Upload the file back to the Supported file types section