1. Sign in Backoffice
2. Create Transfer Order
- In Inventory section> Select Transfer Order Requests
- Select Create transfer order
- Enter Transfer order name > select location to "transfer from" and location to "delivery to"
- Select Create to proceed importing products
- In the search box, type the product name or code and select
- Enter quantity and select Add (you can add supply price)
- You can edit quantity or delete product
- Select Send to complete the order
- You can cancel the order when products have not delivered yet.
- Select Delivered to confirm the Transfer order (can not cancel when selected)
3. Receive products
- Sign in Backoffice
- In Inventory section> select Transfer Order Requests
- Select location where receive products and select View
- Click on Order No. to view the order.
- Click Receive and enter the actual received quantity
- Select Receive to transfer the goods to the warehouse
- Can receive many times if not enough products or close the order if you do not receive more.
- In case of closing the order, if there is not enough goods, you will not be able to receive more quantity on the order.
- If you receive enough goods, choose "Close" to end the order.
- Close the order action will ends the order and the quantity of goods on the order cannot be changed