Instead of creating individual products on the application, bePOS supports you to import multiple products into the system at once. This helps the retailer to import products when new batches arrive.
1. Access bePOS BackOffice and log in your email under either Manager or Store Owner
2. bePOS BackOffice displays the homepage. On the left menu column, select Products
3.then choose Import products.
4. In the Import Products section, then choose Download template in Excel
5. Enter the product information you want to enter into the system on the basic or advanced excel file where:
- Product handling code (required): Product handling code to distinguish products from each other, not attributes. Therefore, the product attributes have the same product code.
- Products (required)
- Product code: The product code is to distinguish the attributes of the product. Each product's attributes will have different product codes.
- SKU/Barcode: the barcode of products manufactured by the manufacturer.
- Property name 1/2/3
- Property value 1/2/3
- Sales at a branch (required): provided at any branch. When you log in to bePOS BackOffice and download the template file, bePOS has automatically exported your store branch and listed it in the file for you to choose.
- Initial inventory (optional)
Note: Inventory quantities are only recognized when you enter a new product for the first time. If you enter the inventory quantities for products which are already in the system, this import will not be recorded in the system. If you want to adjust the warehouse for that product, refer to the warehouse adjustment guide here.
- Import price (optional)
- Retail price (required)
- List (required). If you created the service catalog on bePOS, the file you downloaded from bePOS BackOffice will automatically export the directory you created. If you have not yet created the service catalog on bePOS, you can import the catalog right on the file that you downloaded from bePOS BackOffice. When uploading, the catalog with the service you have entered will be uploaded at the same time.
- Trademark (optional)
- Can be sold on POS? (optional). If you leave this field blank, the system will display by default as a salable product on the POS.
- Inventory management (optional). If you leave this field blank, the system will display as the default product with inventory management.
- Is it possible to sell when negative inventories?
- Image. You can post your product images on the online repository and paste the photo-sharing links.
6. Complete the product import and save the file
7. Drag and drop the file to the right screen or click the gray box on the right screen to upload the file
8. The system will automatically process the data and report back when the product file is uploaded successfully or there are errors (if any).
9. The successful data processing system and the new product will appear immediately and be ready for you to sell on bePOS application.