To display orders at the kitchen/bar, make sure you have the Options Group extension turned on and Print kitchen/bar (Kitchen Printing) extension.
1. Open bePOS, on the bottom menu bar, select Sales
2. Click the "+" icon in the bottom right corner of the screen to create a new order
3. On the product screen on the left, select Category and select Products that the customer chooses.
4. The order you just set up will appear on the right screen, with Products you have selected.
Click send orders to Kitchen / Bar or Pay for the order and the order will automatically be sent to Kitchen / Bar.
- Note 1: The product of the order will be sent to each printer as set up here.
If the product in the order has not been set up for any printer yet, the system will say "No items to send". The product which is not sent to the Kitchen / Bar will be displayed in black.
Product successfully added to the Kitchen / Bar will turn blue:
Photo printed bill at kitchen/bar:
- Photo of bill sent in the first time:
- Bill sent in the 2nd time, adding items compared to the first time:
- Note 2: The Kitchen / Bar printer name connected to bePOS is displayed at the bottom of the Bill
The order number indicates whether the product is the same order and the number of product additions for that order (for example: S4-1: S4 first-order, S4-2: S4 second-order )
- Note 3: The product cannot be sent to the Kitchen / Bar printer due to the following errors, (details):
- This product is not set up to print on the Kitchen / Bar printer
- Kitchen / Bar printer is faulty (due to user accidentally changing the IP address of the printer - Management/Printer, due to out of paper, loose wires, ...). If there is a printer error, the system will notify you via sound. To view error print operations, press the printer icon on any order screen. At this time, please check your Kitchen / Bar printer connection with bePOS and select the failed print job to reprint.
- The products you add to the order after sending the bill to the Kitchen / Bar also show black. To send new products added to Kitchen / Bar, continue to press Send Bar / Kitchen button. At this time, the system will automatically filter the products that have been successfully sent to the Bar / Kitchen and only print new products that have not been sent to the Bar / Kitchen.