Unlike single register mode, multiple-register mode is recommended for large scale stores/locations. Refer to the instruction when to set up multiple register mode here.
1. Open bePOS application and login under Management permission
2. On the menu bar, select Manage
3. On the left-side menu on Manage screen, navigate to Location name (Current Location) section and select Settings.
4. Location name - Site Settings screen is opened on the right side. To setup multiple-register mode, tap on Registers.
5. The system shows Location name - Registers screen.
6. Tap on button to switch to multiple-register mode
Note: By switching from single register mode to multiple-register mode, current settings of the location such as printer settings, sale workflow, takings reconciliation settings,... will be transferred to newly created Registers. You can customize those settings for each individual register later when needed.
7. Tap on "I GOT IT" button to confirm
8. On Add Register screen, enter Register name (required) and Notes (if any) then tap on Save button. New register will be appeared on register list.