Barcode scanner is easily connected to any devices at your store through Bluetooth.
1. Open Setting in your iPad/iPhone
2. Navigate Bluetooth setting and toggle the Bluetooth setting on.
3. Your iPad/iPhone device starts to search for Bluetooth device
- Make sure that the Bluetooth device is turned on for searching and using.
- Barcode scanner is ready to connect when being fully charged.
4. Tap to choose the barcode scanner searched via Bluetooth.
5. The barcode scanner is connected successfully to your iPad/iPhone device under the status: Connected.
Note: For accuracy, the barcode scanner is only connected to one device at once. Please make sure that the barcode scanner is disconnected to the other devices to start connecting to your iPad/iPhone device.
6. After connecting, you can scan the barcode using the scanner and the barcode is automatically shown on the pointed field.
Note: When being connected to the barcode scanner, you iPad/iPhone device will automatically deactivate the virtual keyboard.
- With Socket barcode scanner, the scanner and the virtual keyboard can be used at the same time by pressing twice on the scanner power button.
- For the other barcode scanners which do not have this function, the only way to enable the iPad/iPhone virtual keyboard is to disable the barcode scanner by press and hold the scanner power button. However, you cannot use the virtual keyboard and the barcode scanner at the same time. Therefore, bePOS suggests using Socket barcode scanner to optimize your work.