End-of-day taking can be configured to be automatically printed after reconcilation.
1. Open bePOS application and login under Management authority
2. On the menu bar, select Manage
3. On the left menu, locate to Location name section then select POS
Note: Settings in this Location Name section are configured separately for each location.
4. On Location Name | POS Settings screen on the right, locate option Automatically print takings after reconcilation in Cash Management section
5. By turning this option on, your store takings will be automatically printed after reconciling
Note: If this option is off, you can print takings manually by tapping on PRINT button on reconciled takings.