What are On Account Sales?
On Account Sales occur when the payment is not always collected at the time of the sale, but the customer can still take the goods with them on the day.
How to Place a Sale on Account?
Note: Before starting working with On Account sales, please make sure that you have enabled On Account Payment add-on as the instruction here.
1. Open bePOS application and login with your email
2. Create a sale order as usual. Refer to the instruction here.
3. Pay for that sale order by tapping on Pay button on Sale screen.
4. On Pay Sale screen, select payment method then enter On Account amount. Refer to the instruction how to complete/pay for a sale order here.
5. Tap on On Account button then enter a note to this on account sale order (if any) and confirm On Account
6. This sale order will be changed to On Account sale order with the detailed payment shown on the right column.
How to retrieve an On Account order?
1. On the menu tab, tap on POS
2. On the POS subtab, select On Account
3. Locate your On Account order from the On Account order list
Note: You can search for an On Account order by entering any keywords (even the product/service name in the order) on the searching bar.
4. Open your On Account order and tap on Pay button
5. Follow the above step 3-6 on How to place a sale on Account section.
How to cancel an On Account order?
1. On On Account screen, tap on the icon at the bottom right corner
2. From the option lists, select Cancel this sale
3. Confirm to cancel this sale regardless of negative sale lines
4. The On Account screen shows the deduction for each product and the payment when cancelling this On Account order
5. Pay back the deposited amount for the customer by tapping on PAY. On Pay On Account screen, select payment method and on account amount.
6. Tap on the green PAY button to complete paying back and cancelling this on account sale order.