Before connecting the printer to the cash drawer, please make sure you have set up the printer as instructed here.
1. Printer and cash drawer are connected via cable. One end of the cable is fixed at the bottom side of the cash drawer.
2. Plug the other end of the cable into the printer as below
3. Log in to bePOS to check if the printer and cash drawer are ready
4. On the menu bar, select Manage
5. On the left-side menu, navigate Location (Current Location) section.
- If your store location runs one register only, Printer and Cash Drawer setting is navigated in Setting for the whole location.
- If your store location runs multiple registers, Printer and Cash Drawer setting is navigated in Setting for register.
6. Select Print Receipt to open Location - Printers screen. This screen shows all the printers connected successfully with bePOS.
7. Tap on the icon to automatically search for a new available printer. Or, tap on the icon to add a printer manually.
8. bePOS starts searching and shows printers found.
9. Select your targeted printer for the location/register and Save changes.
10. Apply the same steps to Cash Drawer.
Note: Normally, Cash Drawer is connected to the Receipt Printer where cashier is located.