Package (or Combo) is a combination of multiple products/services with a preferential price.
Refer to how to Add a Package here.
1. Open bePOS application and login with your email
2. On the menu bar, select Sales
3. Create an order with products/services as the instruction here.
Note: To update package process (Pay with Package), you must select products/services which are belong to a package.
4. Select a customer for the sale order as the instruction here.
Note: To update package process (Pay with Package), you must select a customer for the sale order. This customer must complete a sale order with package before.
5. After creating a sale order, tap on the icon at the bottom right corner
6. Select Pay with Package
7. The system will automatically select the items belonging to the Package and display Package on Available Packages screen.
Note: If the system filters no packages available for the customer, the system will show the message 'The customer has no Packages available to pay for this sale'
8. Select the package(s) that you want to apply for this sale order.
9. Deducted products/services from Package(s) will be shown on on Sale screen with a small note 'Pay with Package'
Note: After paying with Package,
- You cannot delete the products/services as it is going to be paid with a Package's item and you are required to delete the package's item used to pay for this line first.
- You can delete deducted products/services belongings to the Package and these products/services will be returned to the original package if you delete this item.