Package (or Combo) is a combination of multiple products/services with a preferential price. Therefore, package gives your customer more incentives to buy your products/services in a large amount. Package is applied after an analysis of products/services and an assessment of customer behavior.
1. Open bePOS application and login under Management Authority
2. On the menu bar, select bePOS
3. In Product section, select Packages to open Pre-paid Packages (All Locations) on the right screen. This section lists all the Packages available at your store. Tap on specific package to view detailed package information.
4. To add a new package, tap on the icon on the top right corner
Note: Before adding a new package, you should search for the package by entering keyword on the searching bar to avoid duplication.
5. New Pre-Paid Package screen is opened allowing you to fill in package required information.
The basic information is not different from adding a product/service, which are:
- Information: Name, Image, Package code
- Availability: Available at all locations - which is the default value
If you disable this option, specific locations are required to check.
- Price: Price, Same price for all location - which is the default value
If you disable this option, price for each location is required to configure.
At least one category must be chosen for the package to be shown in selling screen. Multiple categories are supported.
Refer to the instruction of how to configure tax setting and how to apply a tax rate to a specific product/service.
- Services/Products for this package - which is the different function
+ Tap on Add Service or Product
+ Quantity per Service/Product screen is shown allowing the user to enter quantity and select Services/Products among existing list of your store
6. Save adding action