1. Open bePOS application and login with your email
2. On the menu bar, select Sales
3. Open Sales section lists all the orders to be paid.
4. You could create a new sale or select from existing open sales.
Searching for an order easily with the instruction here.
5. On detailed Sale screen, tap on Pay button at the bottom of the screen.
6. Pay SALE #Sale code screen opens allowing you to choose appropriate payment method.
- Choose cash as payment method
- Enter received money
- If the Received amount is less than the Payable amount, the system will not allow you to complete Payment process by disabling the Payment button.
- If the Received amount is equal to the Payable amount, the system allows you to tap on Pay button.
- If the Received amount is greater than the Payable amount, the system reports changing amount that need to pay to customer and allows you to tap on Pay button and report the amount due to the customer.
Note: You can only tap on Pay button if the Received amount is greater or equal Payable amount.
- Click Pay to finalize the payment process.
- Choose EFTPOS as payment method.
- Click Pay and the process of paying for the order is successful.
Note: With EFTPOS payment, the system will automatically enter the amount of money the customer needs to pay for the order and you can not change this amount.
6.3. Gift cards
- Choose Gift cards as payment method.
- Search and select Gift cards code
- Complete payment in Cash or Credit Cards (Gift Cards deductible)
Note: Gift Cards could be created easily with the instruction here.
You can pay with 3 payment methods per order, but choose cash and gift card first. With the payment method by credit card, the system will automatically enter the remaining amount to complete the payment. You can not change this amount if the payment method is credit card.