Void a completed order by simply as follows:
1. Start bePOS and login under Management Rights.
2. On the bottom menu bar, select Sales
3. Select Unfinalized to view all completed orders.
You can view your Sales History by selecting a period:
4. You can search for completed orders with the order code and product/service name by clicking the icon in the upper left corner of the screen.
4.1. Enter order code or product name to search in Search Bar.
4.2. The system automatically searches and displays results (if any).
In case of no results, the screen shows blank under the Search Bar.
4.3. To exit searching mode, press the Cancel button next to Search Bar to return to the list Sales History
5. Click on the order you want to void.
6. When the Sale Order screen appears, press the icon next to the Refund button.
7. Chọn Hủy đơn hang
8. Confirm Continue to void the order.
If you select Cancel, the Confirm screen closes and returns to the Sale Order screen.
9. Voided Orders will be listed in Sales History as Voided:
The payment of voided order will be automatically deducted from the store's Sales after the Void manipulation is finished and saved in the system.
Note: You cannot void a refunded order .