Creating an order is a basic operation for you to manage your store business. This operation can also be performed by your staff.
1. Open bePOS app and login with your email
2. On the menu bar, choose Sales
3. On any screens in this section, tap on the icon at the bottom right corner.
4. On New Sale screen, fill up required information to create an order:
- Products/Services list (refer to inventory management)
- Customer name (refer to customer management)
- Note (if any)
- Option (if any)
5. Choose products/services from the list on the left screen.
Note: For products with multiple variants/modifiers, after selecting the product, you must select variant/modifier of the product (for example, size, color,...). The price of that product will automatically be updated with each variant/option. (refer to inventory management)
5. Tab on Pay, choose appropriate payment method and Done
A completed payment order will appear in the Closed Sales list, Sale per Staff list, and be added to Sale under the selected payment method.
Note: If you do not tap on Pay as you go from the New Order screen, the order will be placed in the Open Sales.
You can create an order without an appointment. Pre-order appointments are more convenient with stores offering services (eg beauty centers, hairdressers, ..).