You can set up prefixes for orders to make managing and remembering orders easier and more consistent with your store.
1. Open bePOS app and login under Management authority
2. On the menu bar, choose bePOS, on right bar choose Register.
3. Select your current Registers. If you don't have any Register, choose + to create new one.
4. You could setup/change the prefixes for:
- Sale: will be displayed when you create a new order
- Refund: will be displayed when refund for an order
- Ticket: will be displayed when you print a booking ticket for a customer
Note: Prefixes could be set up differently for each branch.