1. Open the bePOS application and log into with your email.
2. On the menu bar, select bePOS.
3. In Products section, choose Services. Your store's service list is shown here.
You can quickly search for the service by tapping on the searching bar and entering the name of the service you want to search.
4. To add a new service, tap on the icon on the top right corner.
You could Create a new service or Add from sample Services which are pre-defined by bePOS.
4.1. Create a new service
- Tap on the icon and choose Create...
- On New Service screen, enter Product information (Name, Duration, Price, Image,...) and add at least one category for the service.
Refer to the instruction to create a category here.
Note: To be displayed on POS, at least one category must be chosen.
- Tap on Save button
4.2. Add from sample Services
- Tap on the icon and choose Add from sample Services
- Choose appropriate sample industry
- With each industry, bePOS has pre-defined several categories of products/services. Choose suitable categories and click Next.
Note: You could choose multiple Categories.
- Choose services from listed service samples and tap on Save button.
If the service you want to add is not available in this category, you must go back and select Create... to create a new service.