Once your business have chances to scale up, new branches/locations can be opened. bePOS supports you to manage branches easier than ever. Just a few simple steps to add a new branch/location per followings:
1. Open bePOS application and sign in under Master authority
2. On the menu bar, tap on Manage tab
3. On the left menu, navigate Company section and select Locations
bePOS list all current locations of your business including both opened and closed ones.
4. To add a new location, click on + button at the top right corner on the screen
5. New Location screen will be opened where you can fill up details.
Please be aware of mandatory details that is required to be keyed in.
6. Click Save to add new location.
- Location is normally appeared on the order receipt.
- You can assign one employee to work on multiple locations per guided here