If you are the business owner and you forget your login password, then you can reset it on your own by following these instructions. If you are a staff member at a bePOS store, then you can contact your store's business owner to reset the password (PIN) for you.
To reset your password:
- On the Welcome page, click ‘Sign in’ button
- Enter your email address and click ‘Next’
- Click ‘Trouble signing in?’ button
- Enter the email that you used to create your bePOS account and click ‘Send’. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password.
- Click the link in the email.
- Enter a new password and then confirm it.
- Go back to your bePOS app and sign in with your new password.
To reset PIN for staff
1. Sign in to your account (shop owner)
2. Go to ‘bePOS’ and click on ‘Employees’ from menu on the left side of the screen
3. Select the staff that you want to reset the PIN
4. Look for ‘Access PIN’ details and click on the button
5. Set up the new PIN and switch the staff to try again.