Customers are the most valuable asset in any business and a good customer program will bring a lot of positive customer experience, satisfaction, and value will add value. for the products / services that your store offers in each transaction. Let bePOS help you take your
customer relationship to the next level by understanding what your customers want. To define this program, you need to activate Loyalty addon (refer to here).
1. Open the bePOS application and log into under the Management authority
2. On the menu bar, select bePOS
3. Swipe down to Loyalty and Rewards section then select Loyalty to setup Loyalty program which is used to calculate points for Reward programs
Then you click '+'
4. On Setup Loyalty Program screen, enter required information including:
- Customer earn points: bePOS has pre-defined 3 popular point earning methods: By visit, By Amount Spent, By Service/Product or Category
Depending on which method chosen, the system displays different information needed. You can enable/disable function Do not collect points for Sale using rewards.
+ By Visit: Required information are Purchase Requirement and Points per Visit
+ By Amount Spent: Required information is Amount per Point. For example, setup Amount per Point is $1.00, therefore, a customer purchases a $100.00 sale order get 100 points.
+ By Service/Product or Category: Required information is Product/Service or Category and points defined for each selected product/service/category
Note: If you are editing an existing program, customers' accrued points will not be lost. New rule for loyalty program will be applied immediately. For a professional operation, you should inform your customers about the new loyalty rule.