Gift cards is a program created by your store or affiliated with another store to thank customers.
1. Open the bePOS application and log into with your email
2. On the menu bar, select bePOS.
3. Swipe down and navigate to Gift Card section and select My Issuers
4. To add an issuer, tap on the icon on the top right corner
4.1. Internal issuers
- Tap on Create...
- On Add Issuer screen, enter required information and Save
4.2. External Issuers
- Tap on Link External Issuers
- bePOS shows all External Issuers using bePOS in Available list
Requested list shows External Issuers that you have sent your request but have not received any reply.
- Select your expected issuer and Confirm your request
Note: Expected external issuers will be notified of your request and they must accept your request to becoming your issue.
- Expected external issuers will be shown in External issuers list with status 'Pending Response'
Note: When store A sends a request to store B and store B accepts this request. Then, the gift card issued by store B is able to be redeemed at store A but the gift card of store A can not be redeemed at store B. Therefore, if two stores want to redeem gift cards issued by the other store, they must send the invitation to each other and confirm to link.