Only completed sales orders could be refunded.
1. Open the bePOS application and log into under the Management authority or Employee account which is authorized to refund.
2. On the menu bar, select Sales.
3. Choose Unifinalized section to see all completed sales
4. With bePOS smart searching function, you could search for a sale order with Sale Reference (ex: blue shirt size M) by tapping on the icon on the bottom right corner to open Look Up Sale popup.
4.1. Enter keyword that you want to search for.
4.2. bePOS starts searching and shows the results (if any).
In case there is no results, bePOS shows blank screen under the search bar.
4.3. To close searching function, tap on Cancel to back to Closed sale section.
5. Select the closed sale order that needs to be returned.
6. When the detailed sale order is shown, tap on Refund.
7. Confirm your action of return or exchange items in the closed sale order and make a note (if any).
8. bePOS creates a return order.
8.1. To refund for the whole order
- Tap on Return button on the return order screen without editing the order.
Note: The negative number represents for the returned number of items in the order and you must choose refund order. Then click Refund
- On Pay RETURN screen, choose the payment method and enter the tendered amount then tap on Pay button. The returned order is now updated on Closed sales section.
Note: refunded amount must be equal or higher than the value of the order.
8.2. To exchange items in the order
- Select new items without deleting the old ones. When selecting the new items, the name of the order is changed to EXCHANGE
Take notice to the number before the name of the product/service. The negative number represents for the returned items and the positive one represents for the new added items.
The different amount price of the order is calculated immediately in the order.
- If the total price is negative, your store has to pay this amount of money to the customer.
- If the total price is positive, the customers has to pay this amount of money to your store.
8.3. Tap on the Exchange button
8.4. On Pay EXCHANGE screen, choose payment method and enter the tendered amount of money then tap on Pay button.
- If the tendered number is not entered, bePOS enables On Account function.
- If the tendered number is entered, bePOS enables Pay and Deposit (Layby) function.
To search more about Payment types and Payment methods, please refer to the instruction here.