Surcharges are usually applied for services of a store.
1. Open the bePOS application and log into under the Management authority or Employee account which is authorized to apply Discounts.
2. On the menu bar, select POS.
3. In the Open Sales section, select the order that you want to apply the discount.
You can find the Open Sale Order simply as the instructions here.
Note: You can only apply discount programs to open sales orders.
4. On the detailed Sale screen, tap on the icon at the bottom right corner.
5. Choose Surcharges to apply surcharges to the order.
6. Surcharge Sale screen opens allowing you to enter the surcharge amount (in $ or %), choose available surcharge programs or create a new surcharge program.
7. Tap Done on Surcharge Sale screen and the surcharge amount is updated immediately on the total amount of the order.
Note: The surcharge amount is applied on the amount after Discount and Taxes.
8. Tap Done on the detailed Sale screen.