Discount programs are usually applied on special occasions or to loyal customers.
1. Open the bePOS application and log into under the Management authority or Employee account which is authorized to apply Discounts.
2. On the menu bar, select POS.
3. In the Open Sales section, select the order that you want to apply the discount.
You can find the Open Sale Order simply as the instructions here.
Note: You can only apply discount programs to open sales orders. With closed orders, you can Refund or Exchange (partly or wholy) the orders.
4. On detailed Sale screen, you can apply discount programs for:
4.1. Each product or service in an order
- Among selected products/services list in an order, choose each product/service that you want to apply discount programs.
- Expand the detail of each product/service and tap on Discount
- Enter the percentage you want to adjust the discount and click Update.
The discount amount is updated immediately on the product and the total amount.
- Tap on Done on the detailed Sale screen.
4.2. For the total amount of the order
- On the detailed Sale screen, tap on the icon at the bottom right corner.
- Choose Discount to apply discount programs for the order.
- Discount Sale screen opens allowing you to enter the discount amount (in $ or %), choose available discount programs or create a new discount program.
- Tap Done on Discount Sale screen and the discount amount is updated immediately on the total amount of the order.
- Tap Done on the detailed Sale screen.