Open sale orders could be searched for and edited easily.
1. Open bePOS app and login with your email
2. On the menu bar, choose Sales
3. All open sale orders are listed in chronological order in the Open Sales section.
4. Search for open sale orders by tapping the searching bar and enter keywords you want to seach for.
Note: bePOS provides smart searching engine which enables users to search by any information (ex: order code, name of the products/services in orders, order day,...)
- If there is no results, the screen shows blank space under searching bar.
- To cancel searching, tap on Cancel button beside the searching bar.
5. Choose an open sale order that you want to edit.
5.1. To add more products/services to the sale order, choose products/services from the list on the left.
5.2. To delete selected products/services, tap on selected products/services and tap on the icon bellow
5.3. To change Staff name, tap on selected products/services and choose the staff that you want to change.
5.4. To edit the quantity, unit price, and discount for the products/services, tap on each field and edit.
5.5. To change the customer for the order, tap on the customer then choose Remove then choose customer again.
5.6. Additional options could be selected for the order when tapping on the icon
6. Tap on Done to finish.