Products with variants are products which have the same basic design but different in some characteristics such as size, color, ...
Instead of adding multiple products, bePOS helps you to add products with variants by following simple steps:
1. Open the bePOS application and log into under the Management authority or Employee account which is authorized to manage Inventory.
2. On the menu bar, select Manage or Inventory.
3. There are 2 ways to add a Product with variants:
3.1. In Manage part, choose Products in Products section
The store's products list is shown here.
You could search for any products by tapping on the icon on Product List screen.
- Tap on the icon on the top right corner and choose Add a Product with Variants
3.2. In Inventory part, tap on the icon at the bottom right corner and choose Create Product with Variants.
4. On New Product with Variants screen, enter product information:
- Product name
- Product price
- Product picture
- Product category
5. To add Variants for the product, tap on Variant in Variants section.
Note: You can add 3 variants in maximum. After adding Variant 1, you can add Variant 2 and 3 eventually.
6. On New Variant screen, enter Variant Name and Variant Value (use comma "," to separate variant value.
- Variant name: Color
- Variant value: Black, White, Red,...
7. Tap on Create and confirm to continue
If you do not confirm by clicking "No", confirmation popup is closed and New Variant screen is shown.
8. The new product with variants you have just added is shown immediately in the store's product list.
9. To edit the product as well as each variant, in Products section, choose the product with variants that you want to edit.
10. Edit Product screen is shown with the following sections:
11. To set different prices for each variant, disable function "Variants use the same price".
12. Choose each variants in Variants section to set different prices.